Monday, April 26, 2021

Left over Lobster

 "Add 1/4 pound mushrooms or shrimps to the meat of 1 lobster. Melt butter in frying pan and slice mushrooms into it. Add parsley and cook 5 minutes. Take out mushrooms and add a little flour to make a sauce with some bouillon. Add lobster meat and mushrooms, salt, pepper, and saffron. Mix and cook a minute. Add 1 Tablespoon bourbon (browned) . Take off fire and put in baking dish. Add grated cheese and put in oven until cheese melts. "

And then as if my nemesis, "she" writes " (can also add mushrooms)". 

More? How much? Cooked or raw? 

<cringes>

I have always despised mushrooms but am learning their addition to flavor and a certain gravy texture, but I can not handle the texture of their meat. I digress as I have no mushroom recommendation.

No comments: