1 Pizza Dough but you may also us a prefab pizza dough.
olive oil (and spray oil)
Goat cheese or other spreadable herbed cheese (as in Boursin)
Parmesan cheese, grated
I red onion, cut into thin half rings.
1 medium zucchini, cut into thin rounds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- On well floured surface roll dough out so it is twice the size (or larger than) the baking sheet.
- Spread cheese over one half of the dough and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- Fold dough in half and place on parchment lined sheet.
- Spread some olive oil on top of dough.
- Arrange zucchini and onion rounds on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Baked until puffed and brown at edges.