3 cups egg noodles, cooked according to direction
2 cans tuna, drained and flaked
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayo
2 teaspoons prepared mustard
1 tablespoon relish or else 2 T chopped dill pickles
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup + shredded cheese of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2 quart + casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, tuna, celery, and onions.
- Blend in the sour cream, mayo, mustard, and seasonings.
- Add half of the cheese and stir until combined.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with side salad.