1 package Old English cheese
1 can Campbell's cream of mushroom soup
4 eggs, separating yolks from whites- slightly beat the whites
4 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
serve with : corn muffins and a salad
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter a casserole dish.
- In a double boiler, melt Old English cheese.
- Blend in mushroom soup.
- Add egg yolks and cook slowly, stirring until thick.
- Season to taste
- Fold in slightly beaten egg whites.
- Pour into a buttered casserole pan.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Place casserole dish in a shallow pan of water.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.