2 containers crescent roll dough
1/2 pound deli ham
1/2 pound salami
Slices of Provolone cheese
Sliced Mozzerella cheese
Jar of Banana peppers
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll one can of crescent rolls (keeping as one complete sheet) and pinch together the seams.
- Layer the next 5 ingredients on top of the crescent rolls, keeping them spread evenly across.
- Unroll remaining crescent rolls and place on top.
- Sprinkle with oregano and grated Parmesan.
- Bake until dough is golden and cooked through, or roughly 1/2 hour.
- Let cool for a bit before cutting into squares.