1 (16 ounce) canhormel chili
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 (16 ounce) packageshredded mild cheddar cheese or 1 (16 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese
Tortilla chips or Frito Scoops, to serve
- Microwave cream cheese for 1 minute in 12" x 12" pyrex dish or glass pie dish.
- Remove and spread cream cheese to cover bottom of dish.
- Next pour the hormel chili on top of the cream cheese.
- Lastly, layer with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Microwave for 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serve with nacho chips or scoop frito's.