2 packages spaghetti, cooked
2 lbs mushrooms (boil and reserve 1/2 cup of the water)
2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup flour
2 Tablespoons butter
I package Hollandaise sauce, made according to directions (Mima said that Kraft's mix is excellent!)
shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil 2 chickens and then cut meat off in small pieces.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, make a cream sauce using butter, flour, and cream.
- Add the reserved mushroom water.
- Add prepared Hollandaise sauce to the cream sauce.
- Place chicken and mushrooms in a casserole dish.
- Place spaghetti around edges.
- Pour sauce over spaghetti.
- Cover top with cheese and bake until brown.