1 16 ounce container sour cream
2 sticks butter, melted
1 16-ounce can regular corn, drained
1 16-ounce can creamed corn
2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread mix
1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan or large round casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the sour cream and blend well.
- Add melted butter and blend well again.
- Stir drained corn into the egg mixture. Stir in the creamed corn.
- Add salt and corn bread mix and stir well.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until it is no longer jiggly.