6 hard-boiled eggs, shelled and cut in half lengthwise
6 ounces smoked salmon finely chopped
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 Tablespoon grated onion
1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
capers and green scallion for garnish.
- Remove yolks from the eggs, place yolks in bowl and mash well.
- Add the remaining ingredients (not capers and scallions) and mix well.
- Use this mixture to stuff egg white halves, mounding the mixture into the shape of an egg.
- Garnish with capers and scallion flowers.
- Chill well before serving.