1 cup milk
1 Tablespoon butter
1 heaping Tablespoon flour.
Grated cheddar cheese.
- Put oil in frying pan
- Peel zucchini and cut in half lengthwise, remove seeds.
- Fry both sides until brown. Remove and drain.
- Put squash in shallow casserole dish with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with Bechamel sauce
- Heat 1 cup milk and remove from pan.
- Melt 1 heaping Tablespoon butter in pan with 1 heaping Tablespoon flour.
- Gradually add milk.
- Add salt and 1 Tablespoon grated cheddar cheese.
- Melt cheese but do not let it boil.
- Serve hot over squash.