Layered Oriental Spread
¾ cup cooked chopped chicken (Canned white chicken also
½ cup shredded carrots
½ cup chopped peanuts
3 tbs. sliced
1 tbs. chopped fresh parsley
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tbs. soy sauce
¼ tsp. ginger
1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
1 tbs. milk
- Combine chicken, carrots, peanuts, green onion, parsley, garlic, soy sauce, and ginger in medium bowl.
- Add a dash of sesame oil and mix well.
- Cover and chill for 4-12 hours.
- In a seperate bowl, combine cream cheese and milk, mix well.
- Spread cheese mixture onto a plate.
- Top with chicken mixture and drizzle with sweet & sour sauce.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
- Serve with crackers and a spreading knife.