Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This recipe is something I crave. It is so good. You can use all non fat products and I started with ground chicken. It works too. I also put it all in a crock pot. The first time I broiled tenders up and then shredded them in the Cuisinart. I think I like that better.

4 chicken breasts broiled or pan cooked and then shredded. Or 2 + pounds of ground chicken cooked.
2 rectangles of Cream cheese

a bottle of buffalo sauce (I like Texas Pete's) or for a lower sodium recipe use the hot sauce.

and a bottle of blue cheese salad dressing


Melt cream cheese in pan with buffalo or hot sauce. When melted add cubed and processed chicken. Season to taste with blue cheese dressing. Serve as a dip with tortilla chips or make as a dinner in wraps with a little spinach and chopped celery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I remember this stuff...OMG is it good.
Love ya!
Heather