Chocolate Ice Box Cake
30 lady fingers
4 eggs separated
3 Tablespoons water
1/2 pint whipped cream
1/2 lb. Hershey's
3 Tablespoons sugar
- Line sides and bottom of mold with Lady Fingers
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Add sugar and water
- Add well beaten yolks of the eggs.
- Cook slowly until thick and smooth. stirring constantly.
- When cool, add beaten whites.
- Put in mold alternating filling with lady fingers.
- End with lady fingers on top
- Place in ice box for 12 hours or more
- Serve with whipped cream. Good for a party!