6 thick slices bacon
12 thin slices Swiss cheese
4 eggs lightly beaten
2 cups light cream
1 Tablespoon flour
freshly ground pepper
1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Cut bacon slices in half and cut cheese slices the same size.
- Fry bacon until crisp. Drain.
- Line pie plate with unbaked pie shell.
- Overlap bacon and cheese slices to cover bottom of crust.
- In bowl, combine eggs, cream, flour pinch of nutmeg and a few grains cayenne and black pepper. Beat well, strain, and pour over bacon and cheese.
- Bake in oven until set.