This recipe came to me from Mushy's sister in law Bev during a recipe exchange.
3-Cheese Pasta Bake
Prep: 20 minutes; Bake: 30 minutes
1 (16 oz) package Ziti
2 (10 oz) containers refrigerated Alfredo sauce - (I use Buitoni Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce)
1 (8 oz) container sour cream
1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
2 Large eggs, slightly beaten
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cook the ziti according to package directions, drain and return to the pot.
- Stir together Alfredo sauce and sour cream; toss with the ziti until evenly coated.
- Spoon half of the mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Stir together ricotta cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese and parsley; spread evenly over pasta mixture in your casserole baking dish.
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer; sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly. (If it's not browned slightly - I leave it in a little longer just for the color.)