1/2 cup butter (or more if you dare)
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 red bell peppers, diced
1 green bell pepper diced
1 small zucchini diced
1 small summer squash, diced
1 cup Lima beans
1 cup+ fresh cooked corn kernels
2 Tbs fresh sage finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add garlic, peppers, zucchini, squash, Lima beans and corn.
- Season with S&P and cook until all the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the sage.
- Taste and adjust as desired.