I am pretty sure these are Hello Dollies, just with extra chips in it!:D The pan is bigger too so this yields more than my hello Dolly recipe.
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 xup chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup flaked coconut
1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place butter in a 13 x 9 x 2” baking dish.
3. Place dish in oven and let butter melt (roughly 5 minutes)
4. Remove dish and payer graham cracker crumbs over butter.
5. Follow we each of the chips and coconut, keeping each ingredient as a separate layer.
6. Pour condensed milk over the top.
7. Sprinkle with nute.
8. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.