Monday, July 27, 2009
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
I am on the next to last section of my recipe box, so please welcome, with a round of applause, the cookies! :D
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 cup chunky peanut butter
1 cup sugar
36 milk chocolate kisses (Hershey's)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the first 3 ingredients.
3. Shape into 3/4 inch balls.
4. Place on un-greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and immediately press a chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie.
7. Remove to wire racks and cool.
Yield = 3 dozen.