1/2 a stick of butter or more
Coarsely chopped greens from 4 large bunches of radishes
1 sweet onion, finely diced.
4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
salt and pepper to taste
dollop of sour cream
sliced radishes for garnish
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onions and saute.
- Add radish greens and lightly cook until wilted.
- Add stock, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until tender (about 10 to 15 minutes)
- In batches, puree in blender (this could take several batches)
- Reheat soup in sauce pan. Season to taste.
- To serve, ladle into bowls and garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a sliced radish or two.