2 Tablespoons Tarragon Vinegar
1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
A grind of salt
1/4 cup virgin olive oil
1/4 cup sour cream
2 Tablespoons freshly chopped tarragon (the dry spice shelf stuff works fine in a pinch)
A grind of pepper
- Stir together vinegar and mustard.
- Season with a grind of sea salt.
- Pour in olive oil in slow steady stream, whisking while you work!
- When emulsified, stir in sour cream. If needed, use an immersion blender to emulsify.
- Add chopped fresh tarragon.
- Season with a grind of pepper.