This recipe is all Martha, but yet another wonderful use of radishes. I particularly like the use of Greek yogurt in it.
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pocket pitas, split open
- 1 package sheep's-milk feta cheese (8 ounces), coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup plain whole-milk yogurt, preferably Greek
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 radishes, quartered and thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using 2 tablespoons oil, brush insides of pita rounds. Cut each round into 6 wedges. Arrange wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet, oiled sides up; toast until golden brown and crisp, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pulse feta, yogurt, lemon juice, and remaining 3 tablespoons oil in a food processor just until mixture is thick and spreadable, about 10 pulses. Transfer to a medium bowl, and stir in parsley and radishes. Serve with pita crisps.