2 to 3 pounds red potatoes
4 Tbs+ Tarragon Vinegar
4 hard boiled eggs
3 spears dill pickles
1/3 cup mayo
1/3 cup sour cream
salt and pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes, skin on, until fork comes out easily, but not too mushy!
- Drain and cool for 15 minutes.
- Chop potatoes into chunks while still warm and sprinkle with 3 to 4 Tbs tarragon vinegar (more if desired).
- Cover and chill overnight
- Add 4 chopped hard boiled eggs
- Add 3 spears chopped dill pickles
- Dress with mayo and sour cream, and you can add more to reach to desired moistness.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!