1 pound ground pork sausage
1 (8 ounce) package
refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 cups mozzarella cheese
6 large eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Lay crescent rolls flat in the bottom of the greased baking pan.
- Cook rolls 5-10 min till just starting to brown.
- Combine cooked sausage, cheese, eggs, milk, salt and pepper pour over crescent rolls.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, until bubbly and rolls are baked