White Christmas (Cream Cheese Potato) Soup
3 (14 oz) cans of Low Sodium Chicken Broth
1 cup milk
2 Packages (8 oz) Cream Cheese, Cubed
1/2 stick of butter
1 Package (30 oz) Frozen Cubed Hash Brown Potatoes, Thawed
1/2 to 1 Cup Chopped Onion
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon Dill Weed
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine the broth and milk.
- Add the cream cheese; cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 18 - 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Run through blender in small batches or use an immersion blender to emulsify.