3/4 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
1/3 cup pecans, finely chopped
3 tablespoon butter
1.5 cups canned pumpkin
3 eggs, room temperature
1/2 cups brown sugar, firm packed
1.5 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
3 packages (8 ounce) cream cheese - softened
1/2 cup Sugar
1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Combine first three ingredients and press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Whisk together pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar and spices.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch.
- Blend in pumpkin mixture.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 50-55 minutes, or until center is just set.
- Remove from oven and run knife around rim of pan.
- Cool thoroughly at room temperature. Refrigerate overnight.