Yield: 6 servings
4 cups frozen shredded hashbrowns
3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 pound cooked and crumbled sausage
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place potatoes in an 8 inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, sausage, and onions.
- Beat eggs, milk, pepper, and salt; pour over everything in baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake, uncovered 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.