Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sue's Potato Salad

A dear friend, who I taught with for 10 years, gave me this recipe as a part of my wedding shower. I have made it many times, and my kids adore it!

Ingredients
2 to 3 pounds red potatoes
4 Tbs+ Tarragon Vinegar
4 hard boiled eggs
3 spears dill pickles
1/3 cup mayo
1/3 cup sour cream
salt and pepper to taste

Process
  1. Cook potatoes, skin on, until fork comes out easily, but not too mushy!
  2. Drain and cool for 15 minutes.
  3. Chop potatoes into chunks while still warm and sprinkle with 3 to 4 Tbs tarragon vinegar (more if desired).
  4. Cover and chill overnight
  5. Add 4 chopped hard boiled eggs
  6. Add 3 spears chopped dill pickles
  7. Dress with mayo and sour cream, and you can add more to reach to desired moistness.
  8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
  9. Serve and enjoy!

No comments: