2 pounds ground meat (beef, chicken, pork, or turkey)
1 envelope onion soup mix
1/2 cup chili sauce
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup Stove top (or bread crumbs)
1 large egg
1 cup shredded cheese
1 generous Tablespoon Worcestershire
salt and pepper to season
- Lightly grease your crock pot.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients by stirring well.
- Pack into crock pot - pushing to edges and flattening top - kind of molding the meat into your crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high one hour.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 3 more hours.
- Before serving pour off grease so you can reduce your fat intake.