This was the perfect activity for today, the day after Halloween. I cleaned up a bowl of candy decorations into a perfect snack for the kids lunch boxes. Perfect way to find a use for that extra Halloween candy!
1 stick butter, plus more to grease the pan
10 cups crisped rice cereal.
9 cups marshmallows
2 cups candy corn
1 cup chocolate bits (chop some candy bars or else use chips)
- Grease a large lipped cookie pan
- In a big saucepan, melt 1 stick butter with the marshmallows. Stir frequently to prevent sticking and ensure smoothness.
- In a large bowl, mix cereal, chocolate and candy corns.
- Add melted marshmallow to cereal mixture and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Spread mixture onto cookie sheet and press together and into corners of pan.
- Refrigerate until well chilled and then cut into small pieces. Enjoy!