9” pastry shell (many recipes on blog)
2 cups mashed potatoes
1/2 cup light cream
1 Tablespoon butter
3/4 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 and 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
4 cups onions.
- Preheat oven to 375 or 400 degrees.
- Combine potaotes, cream and butter.
- Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, eggs and spices and beat until smooth.
- Stir in potato mixture.
- Add swiss cheese and onion.
- Put ingredients into pie shell and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.