4 (or more) peeled, cored and sliced apples
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup (or more) packed brown sugar
1/2 cup (or more) oats
1 and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup softened butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spread the apples in an un-greased 8 x 10 baking pan
- Mix remaining ingredients with a fork and spread over apples
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the apples are tender.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then serve in a bowl with a healthy serving of vanilla ice cream over it.