1 bag jumbo marshmallows
3 milk chocolate bars
1 box graham crackers
1 toaster oven
1. Turn toaster oven to 400 degrees
2. Line several toaster oven tray with graham crackers.
3. Place one jumbo marshmallow neatly on top of each graham cracker.
4. Place tray in oven and let heat, no more than 3 minutes.
5. While marshmallow heats, break apart the chocolate bars.
6. Take tray out of the oven and stick 1 to 3 piece of chocolate on top of each marshmallow, and then top with another graham cracker.
7. Push down to adhere sandwich and let sit a minute. Enjoy!