This recipe makes one s'more at a time.
1 bag marshmallows
1 box graham crackers
Several Hershey’s bars
1. On a small plate place one square of graham cracker.
2. On top of cracker place one or two rectangles chocolate.
3. Top chocolate with marshmallow and squish a bit.
4. Place plate in the microwave and cook on high for 10 to 15 seconds.
5. Remove (marshmallow will have expanded) from microwave, top with another graham cracker square, press together to adhere, and let cool a minute.
6. Enjoy sitting on the couch watching late night TV.