This is an unbelievably easy and decadent dessert.
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup sugar
2 egg yolks
1 Tbsp Grand Marnier (use orange juice as an alternative)
2 Tbsp Kahlua
6 ounces chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla extract
Whipped cream for garnish (and a citrus zest?)
1. Heat the chocolate with the Kahlua and Grand Marnier over a low heat until the chocolate is melted. Set aside.
2. In a blender mix the eggs, egg yolks, vanilla, and sugar.
3. Add the heavy cream and blend for 30 seconds.
4. Pour in the chocolate mixture and blend until smooth.
5. Pour into ramekins and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours until set.
Serve with garnish of whipped cream and a sprinkle of zested citrus.