This photo and recipe was just posted on FB by my awesome sauce friend and crafting wiz Stef of http://www.stefanieburt.com/. She is a fantastic person, amazing photographer and wields the cutest German accent ever.
Homemade Ritz crackers
2 cups of flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tbs sugar
1 tsp salt
Pulse in food processor, add
6 tbs margarine (I used earth balance)
2 tbs oil
1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine in food processor, in order of directions.
- Roll out as thin as possible, cut out shapes, poke a few times with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 min at 400F.
- After baking brush with some melted margarine and sprinkle with sea salt.
#Homemade #ritzcrackers #crackers #vegan #veganfoodshare #snacks #lunchbox #fromscratch #NoHFCS