1/2 cup Crisco
1 cup sugar
3 ripe bananas
3 heaping Tablespoons sour cream
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
2 cups sifted flour
1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chopped nuts.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 9x5x3 pan.
- In a large bowl, cream the Crisco and sugar.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Add bananas and mix.
- Add sour cream and mix.
- Add lemon juice and mix.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and mix until the flour is damp.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Pour into greased and floured baking dish.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Enjoy.