Monday, April 24, 2017

Recipe Links

I recently realize that I have sent so many recipes to SP via Messenger or text that they are promptly getting lost. Therefore, I do declare the new - weekly or biweekly - edition of "Recipe Links" where I will share the ideas I have sent Shane, in the hopes of better keeping track.

Here is the first installment - looking back to January on my husbands Messenger thread. 

Asian Sloppy Joe Sliders by Cooking for Keeps

Cauliflower Bread Sticks by Real HouseMoms

Vegan Involtini by Whole Foods

Violet Syrup by Use Real Butter

Veggie Nuggets from Buzz Feed of all places

Balsamic Glazed Caprese Chicken by Cafe Delites

Bacon Stuffed French Toast by Twisted

Red Lentil Dal from Nigella Lawson and New York Times Cooking

Rigatoni Pie by Food Network

No comments: