1 pounds ground pork sausage
1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 cups mozzarella cheese
6 large eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over
medium high heat until evenly brown.
2. Drain, crumble and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
4. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
5. Lay crescent rolls flat in the bottom of the pan.
6. Cook rolls 5-10 min till just starting to brown.
7. Combine cooked sausage, cheese, eggs, milk, salt and pepper pour over
8. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, until bubbly and rolls are baked
Also good with cheddar cheese. This is a really good brunch and different from a torn bread or hash brown potato base.