This recipe is so simple, so yummy, and was one of HiHo's favorite Indian treats. I recall her serving it at many dinner party's - and pulling off the "homemade Thai dish" even though it couldn't have been simpler. I post this recipe today in honor of not only HiHo but also for my surrogate Mom Lila. I love you both!
A taste of Thai peanut sauce mix
A can of coconut milk
one onion, sliced
Sweet peppers, roughly diced
a handful of peanuts
3 to 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
You will need 2 pans for this recipe:
1. Chop your vegetables
2. In a large skillet, heat 2 or 3 tablespoons of oil.
3. Add the onions and heat until translucent.
4. When the onions are cooked add your cubed chicken, stir often as it cooks.
5. As chicken cooks, prepare the peanut sauce according to the directions on the package.
6. When chicken is cooked, add the peppers and peanuts, stir to combine, and simmer.
7. Pour sauce over the meat and veggies, stir to combine and serve in bowls over rice! Enjoy!