* 1/4 cup light or regular butter, melted
* 1 loaf French bread
* 1/2 to 1 cup raisins
* 1/4 cup Irish cream
* 1-1/2 cups 1% milk
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1 tbsp vanilla extract
* 1 (12-oz) can evaporated milk
* 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
* 2 tbsp sugar
* 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bread into 1" thick slices and brush melted butter on one side.
- Place bread, buttered sides up, on a baking sheet.
- Bake bread at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes, and set aside.
- Combine raisins and Irish cream in a small bowl. Cover and let stand 10 minutes or until soft (do not drain).
- Combine 1% milk and next 5 ingredients,(1% milk through eggs), in a large bowl. Stir well with a whisk. Add bread cubes and raisin mixture, pressing gently to moisten. Let stand 15 minutes
- Spoon bread mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over pudding.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until set.