Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baked Eggs with Basil Mint Pesto


This was amazing! I made it for dinner. Two nights in a row. I made it for breakfast, with only one egg, for Daughter and Baby. They loved it. They demolished it.

The unique pesto, made from mint and basil in the garden, spread on top of goat cheese, is so wonderfully aromatic and flavorful. It was also a wonderful use of baguette remnants from the weekend. I think the best part was using the last of the beautiful Windy Hill Farm eggs we bought at the New Gloucester Village Store on the way home from SP's office.

The caught my eye immediately in this book that my mother-in-law gave me for my birthday! I adore it.

Oh my gosh! Janice Cole has a blog! Yea! I am too excited to learn more about her now, so I am NOT taking time to put up this recipe!

LOVE!

Janice Cole's Three Swingin' Chicks!

No comments: