1/4 red onion chopped
1/4 cup diced cilantro
1 lime (juiced)
1 garlic clove, minced
1 Tbs oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise, remove pit, remove skin, and chop the meat.
- Coarsely chop next four ingredients.
- Combine above ingredients in a bowl and mix with minced garlic, lime juice, oil and salt and pepper.
- The consistency can be altered by further mashing or chopping the ingredients. Taste and adjust as you may wish for more lime or garlic, etc.
- When pancakes are ready, spoon salsa over the top and enjoy.