Monday, June 8, 2009
Super Easy Fish Tacos
I made this tonight - great for the kids, healthier choice than fish sticks with tartar, and made a wonderful salad when I omitted the wrap for myself.
Frozen fish sticks
1 small (10 oz.) bag thin cut cabbage/coleslaw mix
3 + tablespoons Mayo
1 tablespoon lime juice
Fresh salsa like Sisters Salsa
Small tortillas or soft taco wraps
1. Cook fish sticks according to directions.
2. In a medium bowl, combine mayo and lime juice. Toss in coleslaw and mix. You may need to add more mayo and lime juice, but not too much as it is not to be the wet consistency of coleslaw.
3. In wraps or in a bowl if you want to omit the wrap, place some of the cabbage mix.
4. Next place cubes of fish sticks.
5. Dab a bit of salsa on top.
Wrap it up and eat it.