4 rinsed, boneless, skinless, thinly-filleted chicken breasts
3 eggs, scrambled in their own bowl
2 cups Panko flakes, and a bread pan, tossed with:
1 T Basil
1 T Oregano
a generous pinch of salt
olive oil, enough to cover 1/4" of pan of choice
- Prepare chicken according to directions and set aside on a plate.
- Heat oil in pan you will fry chicken in. Oil is ready when, small amount of water flicked off finger, sizzles into pan.
- Submerge one chicken piece in egg mixture.
- Drip off and then dredge into Panko mixture.
- Drop chicken piece flat side down into hot oil pan.
- Fry, flipping once, until finished. Keep warm in oven if you need to fry a second batch.
- Serve with a side salad, or a garnish of Ranch Dressing.