Friday, April 9, 2021

Curry Dip

 In high school, I was a vegetarian and an athlete who would  come home famished and craving a hearty snack before dinner. More often than not, I whipped up a curried dip to eat vegetables with. I recently had that craving again and whipped this up. It's been a welcome addition to our sap boils on the weekends. 

Ingredients

1 cup mayo (listen I love mayo, but if you don't try sour cream or yogurt?)
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1 to 2 teaspoons Curry powder (adjust to preferred taste)
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoons ketchup (or more if you like)
1 teaspoon onion pwder
2 teaspoons dried chives
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (I use Braggs)
salt and pepper to taste

Process

Easy peasy - combine all the ingredients and enjoy with what ever you want to dip in it.

No comments: