Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Slow Cooker Sandwiches

It's time to bump this post for all the busy baseball and lacrosse parents. This link is from another blog I follow, I JUST got off the phone with SP asking what we should do for dinner. I just returned from vacation, am busy unpacking the car and getting laundry done, have appointments this afternoon, followed by the first baseball game of the season for Puckstopper. There is no time to get much done, since my afternoon project, if time allows, is to plant some seeds with Daughter. Anyway, this lovely link below will bring you to 14 different recipes for slow cooker sandwiches!
Click this link below to get the the Better Homes and Gardens website about the sandwiches.
Simple Slow Cooker Sandwiches

But here you will find the 12 different sandwiches and links to their recipes:
Sloppy Chicken Joes
Apricot Pulled Pork Hoagies
Caramelized Onion, Walnut and Cilantro Chicken Salad (can you say YUM!?)
Southwestern Shredded Beef Sandwiches
Pulled Pork with Root beer Sauce (Puckstopper will love this)
Tangy Barbecue Beef
Pork and Slaw Barbecue Rolls
Easy Chicken Rarebit (oh my I am craving cheese again)
Cuban Pork
Slow Simmering Barbecue Sandwiches
Five Spice Pork Au Jus
German Style Pork Sandwiches

1 comment:

Maine Mom said...

OK I have made at least 4 of theses recipes. The pulled pork sandwiches were stellar, Puckstopper loved them and I will definitely make them again. Next time however, I will double the sauce. The chicken salad was so yummy, but it is honestly not a slow cooker recipe so don't waste your time. The chicken rarebit was easy, and surprised me by actually tasting like rarebit, so good job better homes and gardens. I made the Sloppy Joes with turkey, but we found the first round to be a bit watery, so we dolled it up with some tomato paste, reheated it, and brought it to a Kentucky Derby party. These recipes have, thus far, really made baseball season a lot easier! Good find!