That picture says a thousand words! SP's Baked Brie recipe is to die for! Simple and scrumptious!
1 wheel of brie, any size.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Remove cheese from refrigerator and unwrap.
- Gently slice or cut off the entire top layer of the rind. Keep sides of rind intact. If top layer is not entirely removed you will not achieve the ooey gooey wonder of this dish.
- Pack top surface with brown sugar and almonds. The more the merrier.
- Press down on top to make sure it's packed in.
- Pop it in the oven and bake until ooey gooey wonderful! Timing is relative to the size and quality of the cheese, but you want it jiggly and liquidy in the center.
- Serve immediately with water crackers. Make sure everyone has their own knife!